- Semi-upright to creeping bearing.
- Very good performance under frosts.
- 95 days from emergency to panicle in early seeding.
- Excellent forage production.
- Very good industrial grain quality and high production.
- Used as dual purpose.
- High adaptation to diverse environments.
- Short (less than 85cm)
- Moderately tolerant to leaf rust (Puccinia coronata and Puccinia graminis).
DM PRODUCTION: 4,000 – 6,000 kg / DM/ha/year
DENSITY: 60 – 90 kg/ha
SOILS: Suitable to varied soils (loam, sandy loam, clay loam).
SEEDING DATE (Approximately depending on region and usage):
Central and south regions: February to March.
North-eastern regions: March - May
Norwest regions: April - June