- Very good option for grazing due to is good production of forage, resprouting capacity, and presence of sugary stems.
- Excellent tolerance to thermal and hydric stress.
- Suitable for production in soils with medium levels of sodium and salinity.
- Can be seeded at the beginnings of spring. During the picking season stands up to 4 harvests.
- Good for grazing or reserves (round bales), though it can also be used as deferred cultivar leaving the last resprout for grazing consumption during winter.
- It is recommended to seed Kuntur in narrow furrows with high density of seeds.
Maximum height: 230 cm
Days to flowering: 70
DM production: Excellent
Suitability for haymaking: Excellent
Days to first grazing: 45
Plant health: High
Observations: Good content of sugar in stems.