- Intermediate cycle: 103 days.
- Can be used for crops or dual purpose.
- Precocity and high production of aerial biomass.
- Very good efficiency in the use of water.
- Excellent performance as cover crop.
- Shows very good performance in poor soils as well as tolerance to typical rye plagues and diseases.
- Prefers relatively compact soils, i. e., not very porous soils, especially when germinated.
- Highly tolerant to rusts (Puccinia striiformis and Puccinia triticina).
- Great resprouting capacity, high rusticity and tolerance to low temperatures.
- Height: 1 – 1.5 mts.
|DM PRODUCTION||4,000 – 6,000 kg/DM/ha/year|
|DENSITY||70 - 90 kg/ha|
|SOILS||Loam, sandy loam, sandy.|
|SEEDING DATE (Approximately depending on region and usage):||Central and South regions:||March - May|
|North-eastern regions:||March - June|
|Norwest regions||April - June|